Recruit The Right Candidates
- Culture and environment: Company outings, family picnics, lunch and learns, appreciation days, etc.
- Attire: Whether there’s a dress code — if it’s business casual, business formal, and so on.
- Employer prestige: Your retention rate, company history, tech opportunities, awards won, etc.
- Travel: Company trips, seminars, conferences and training.
- Compensation and benefits: Incentives, bonus structure, stock, 401(k), holidays, company car, healthcare, etc.
- Personal advancement: On-the-job training, cross-training, education, certifications, employee awards and promotions.
Know The Type of Candidate You Want
Ask Pertinent Interview Questions
- “Why should I hire you?”
- “If I called your old boss, what would he or she tell me you need to work on?”
- “How you would handle X situation?” (Make it a situational question that requires creative reasoning skills.)
Commit to Excellence
Check Social Media
BusinessCollective, launched in partnership with Citi, is a virtual mentorship program powered by North America’s most ambitious young thought leaders, entrepreneurs, executives and small business owners.